Last night I decided to try out a new facial mask. I try to use some sort of face mask once per week alongside a bubble bath it’s the perfect cure for stress. I have used everything from sheet masks, clay masks, coconut oils, peel-offs, etc. One thing I hadn’t tried was a mud mask. I thought you could only get those done when you go for a facial at a spa or something. Well last night in the comfort of my own bathroom, I tried Epoch’s Glacial Marine Mud Mask. This mud mask is literally a gift from god.
It’s 100% plant based. WHERE MY VEGANS AT!? I love plant based products because you know that whatever you’re applying to your skin is pure and comes from the earth. This mud mask is very earthy and great for your skin. It exfoliates dead skin cells, removes skin contaminants, and rejuvenates damaged skin. It has more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals.
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified. SCIENCE RULES (In my Bill Nye voice)
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
The ingredients are some of the most purest elements on this earth. Here they are:
- Sea Silt, Water (Aqua)
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzoic Acid
- Citric Acid
How does it work?
The process is quite simple. The formula brings the blood cells in your face to the surface of your skin, opening your pores, and releasing build-up and toxins leaving your face feeling light and refreshed. This is my new go-to face mask! I would love to have you try it out! Here is a link Incase you’re interested: Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask